• Free U.S. Economy Shipping for orders of $150 or more (Excludes Wholesale, Oversized Items, HI & AK)
The cart and checkout process on our website features built-in shipping options that are real-time and true to cost. You will receive an email confirmation immediately upon placing your order. Feel free to contact us for customized order summary or shipping options.
• We process and deliver orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Saturday and/or Sunday deliveries may be available for some orders.
• We use a variety of shipping carriers to make sure we deliver your order as soon as possible.
• If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
• FedEx cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.
• Clothing and lifestyle accessories may not be available for priority or overnight shipping.
• Orders with clothing and lifestyle accessories may ship separately from other items in your order.
We are committed to doing everything we can to support our customers during this difficult time. Our shipping and delivery services are operating normally for both our wholesale and online customers. If anything changes, we will keep you updated.
Our distribution centers have informed us that they are taking all the necessary precautions for cleanliness. These precautions have been put in place to ensure customer orders are picked, packed and shipped by healthy employees. We are working closely with our warehouses to ensure order fulfillment and delivery of customer orders continues with minimal interruption. Please be aware that some warranty claims may take longer than normal to process due to limited staff.
Once a package leaves our warehouse, it’s entrusted to one of our shipping partners. A large percentage of these orders are delivered via UPS or the US Postal Service, both of which are taking steps to ensure the health of their employees and safe parcel delivery. UPS published its COVID-19 response here, while the USPS is following guidelines published by the CDC. Stapll and its fulfillment partners are pulling together to deliver the highest, healthiest level of service to our customers.
Stapll features rapid order processing with same day shipping for orders placed Monday – Friday before 1:30pm PST (1:00pm for orders shipping to Canada). If you wish to obtain a guaranteed delivery date, please choose an upgraded shipping method.
FEDEX ARRIVAL TIMES
• FedEx Ground / Home Delivery — 2 to 5 Business Days (in the continental U.S.)
• FedEx Express Saver — 3 Business Days
• FedEx 2Day — 2 Business Days
• FedEx Standard Overnight — Next Business Day by 3pm (to most non-rural areas)
• FedEx Priority Overnight — Next Business Day by 10:30am (to most non-rural areas)
USPS ARRIVAL TIMES:
• USPS transit times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
• USPS First Class Mail — 2 to 6 Business Days
• USPS Priority Mail — 1 to 3 Business Days
• USPS Express Mail — 1 to 2 Business Days
UPS ARRIVAL TIMES:
• UPS Standard — 2 to 7 Business Days
• UPS Expedited — 2 Business Days
• UPS Express Saver — Overnight Delivery by 12:30pm (to most non-rural areas)
• UPS Express — Overnight Delivery by 10:30am
• UPS Express Early AM — Overnight Delivery by 8:30am (to most non-rural areas)
We provide shipping options through USPS and FedEx for all international customers. Feel confident that we will make sure your order arrives safely at your international location. International transit time is estimated and may incur delays due to the destination’s customs processing.
International customers are responsible for Customs and Duty Fees. Stapll is not responsible for these fees and will not pay Duty charges. These charges are at the discretion of your country and are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Import fees and taxes are not included in your order total. You may check with your country's Customs Office to determine what these additional costs will be, prior to making your purchase.
All prices and transactions are in USD. You may be assessed currency conversion or other fees associated with this transaction by your bank or credit card issuer if your card’s currency is other than USD.
In the event we ship a package from the USA to Canada, sales tax will be automatically included in your order total. These taxes will be pre-paid on shipments to Canada; the buyer is responsible for duties and fees.
Refunds & Exchanges
Before placing an order through our store, we recommend carefully researching the product you intend to purchase. Any return/exchange must be unused and in brand new condition. If you would like any additional information about a product before making a purchase, please contact us; we have a team of friendly, experienced, and very knowledgeable Customer Care Representatives standing by who are happy to help you find the perfect product.
We offer a 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy on all products. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Customer is obligated to pay all shipping charges associated with returns.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To return or exchange an order by mail:
• Email email@example.com to request a return or exchange.
• Include RETURN or EXCHANGE in the subject along with your order #.
• Include a copy of your proof of purchase.
• Ship your item to the address provided by your customer service staff member.
You must have a proof of purchase (online order number) for all returns and/or exchanges. This policy does not apply to in store purchases and can only be redeemed directly through orders placed on Stapll's website (stapll.com), not through a retail store or any other online retailer. This policy does not apply to sale items, all items sold at a discount are final.
Customer will be obligated to pay all shipping charges related to exchanges, returns, and warranty if any are provided.
When returning or exchanging a product by mail, we recommend that you ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Stapll is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
Stapll is not responsible for items going out of stock. As a result, we may not be able to make requested exchanges. If this is the case, we will refund your form of payment for the purchase amount.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.
If a customer returns merchandise that does not meet conditions of the 30 Day Return Policy, it will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
Products are not eligible for return or exchange after thirty (30) days.
Our foreign return/exchange policy is implemented on a case-by-case basis. Because of the rise of shipping costs, customs fees, and taxes, we do our best to accommodate such requests within our discretion, though always with customer satisfaction in mind.
Stapll, Stapll.com, and Hoch Brands LLC reserves the right to amend this Shipping & Return Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on this page. As well, Stapll and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse a return for any reason.
Questions? Contact Us!
1st Incident within the 1st Year
Damage of any kind = Free Replacement + Free Shipping
Damage of any kind = Free Replacement + Cost of Shipping